Iverson Family

Monday, January 15, 2007

Kathy's Birthday

So it's Kathy's birthday this Thursday, Jan. 18th. She is going to be 32 years old. I am giving her a big surprise for that day but she doesn't know yet what it is. I think I am going to tell her about it on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. Anyhow, I think she is going to like it.

She is sick with the flu today (Monday) MLK day. It's a new thing for me to be taking care of 3 people but I am managing. It's a great reminder of all that she does for me. What a great wife!!!! I love her so much.

Anyhow, maker sure to say Happy Birthday to the Birthday girl on Thursday!

3 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger adriene said...

Poor Kathy! Feel better for that surprise! Kyle, I'm sure you are doing a great job of caring for all 3 of those special people.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Happy Birthday Kathy!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Nick said...

The Hedmans can't wait to hear of your travels and wish you a HAPPY Birthday. 32 is like getting old and stuff ... But nobody is keeping track ... hee hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home