Iverson Family

Friday, July 06, 2007

4th of July




Everybody keeps telling me change is good because I am going to a new school. Well, I made a change also. Check out my arm! Yes, I got a tatoo for the first time in my life and decided to show everyone on the 4th. Big blow in my family. Of course, my mom and dad were really shocked as all of you that read this might be as well. In this picture, I am not smiling because I have to look the part as well. When you have a tatoo, you have to look the part also. So change is GOOD everyone. Take that!


Notice Drew's earmuffs! He really doesn't like the loud fireworks and was very scared the whole time. Reese, on the other hand, loved everything! I hope he keeps this attitude throughout his childhood.

2 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger adriene said...

Hard core Kyle, hard core!

I love how in the first pic Drew is so serious and Reese is all Yay!With his little hands clapping!Too cute.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger LDraper said...

Nice! Now your "tickets to the gun show" shirt is even better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home