Iverson Family

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Us Boys!

I am about to experience something I have never done before. Kathy is going to New Jersey tomorrow to celebrate her grandfather's 90th birthday, and that means that I am watching the boys all by myself for 5 days straight.
I have been having good practice as I have the summer off and Kathy has been working more but I think this will be different. So if you have any good ideas for me or just prayer to get through this, that would be great. I am looking at it as a great time to bond with my boys and hopefully they will survive.
Reese has a 102 temp. though. He is starting to get more teeth so he is crying more and has a fever. Please pray for patience as well for me. I know I will appreciate everything my wife does for me a lot during this time.
I hope Kathy has a great time with her mom, Betsy, and her daughter Linnea!

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger adriene said...

I will be praying for all of you! You'll be a great Mr. Mom!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Betsy said...

Dude - don't mess it up. Stop blogging and start watching your kids. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home