Iverson Family

Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Easter! He is Risen!






I think Easter is my favorite holiday. It's always a reminder of what Christ has done for our sins and for us. Our family went to my parents church this year. They go to the Church Of The Nazarene in Puyallup. This year the service was at the Puyallup Fair. They brought in big toys for the kids afterwards. It was fun!

After the service we went to my parents house and had a wonderful meal made by my beautiful wife. Nick and I hid some Easter eggs upstairs for the kids to enjoy.

We headed to Orting for our final destination of the day to the Coffey's house for the annual Easter egg hunt. Both the kids and the adults get to participate. It was really fun to see our boys go get the eggs. During the adult contest, which even has camouflage eggs to find, it was pouring rain. We all had our rain gear on though so it wasn't so bad.

Fun day for our family. God bless and enjoy the video and pictures. The video is from the fair.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger LDraper said...

There's one picture in there where Reese looks SO much like Betsy!

GREAT pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home