Iverson Family

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Great News!

Kathy and I have great news to share with all of you! Drew accepted Jesus into his heart last night. After Cubbies at our church, Drew was asking Kathy questions about Heaven in the car and he said that he accepted Jesus into his heart and asked Jesus to take away all of his yucky sins! Kathy pulled the car over and prayed with him. He came home to tell me and I was so happy. I got a chance to talk to him about what that means. We called Grandma Mullen and Grandpa and Grandma Iverson and they were so happy as well. I cried tears of joy. Both Kathy and I were so proud of that moment. As parents, I don't know what words would make us happier! Amen!

6 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Keven & Alicia said...

That is fantastic! God is good!

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger LDraper said...

After I wiped my tears of joy, I did a happy dance!!

And... there was a HUGE party in heaven too!

Woo Hoo!

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Awesome News!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Awesome news! So happy for Drew!!! As a parent, I can only imagine how great that was! I hope to know in the coming years!

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Carl Waterbury said...

What a blessing! That is wonderful news and I am very proud of Drew and his parents!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home